Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my goodness it is cold outside. hardly no sun out yesterday of 2 Shevat.

in keeping with everything i know to do seasonally, i've fought off lethargy as much as i can. about the only thing i've accomplished today, thus far, is emailing a publicist to see if she's interested in helping my company. lol. well, at least i got something done, right?

not wanting to disappoint myself too much, i've decided that the winner in me deserves to go to sleep tonight at 9pm turning off all forms of communication. that's including the mono commo (TV). i'm going to start my day today better. i'm going to wake up and act like yesterday didn't happen.

i'll look at my calendars/planners and will ignore the date itself, only focusing on the assignments not marked off.

man, i really do not like lethargic days. such a strong fight, well fought.

No comments: