Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Monday, August 30, 2010

Inspire My Mind's Eye

Flow

Inspiration comes from so many mediums for me. I'm oh, so grateful for the internet & cable TV. I happened to stumble upon this work by Michael Ostermann by way of Abduzeedo Daily Inspiration #601 .

I often connect with my other designing, web dev Tweeps (Twitter Peeps) on a rabbit hop for mind exploding ideas. Every Monday I spend hours looking at tutorials, photos, websites and digital paintings waiting for the light bulb moment. Just like with music, I get just as inspired visually as I do audibly.

What I like about this specific art work? Every rounded area of her body is moving with the projection of a triangular aspect. Her eyes, shoulders, hips and knees. Even her ankles are all "moving". A woman's curves put into motion with 90 degree angles. Sexy.

Its busy for sure but the details within the triangles keeps your eye-gates active. The consistency of elements used to define the imagery explodes the simplicity I see with my designer's eye.

No comments: