Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Monday, July 11, 2011

Purpose...

Purpose...

Blogger Points: Swaddled Up: 6 Days Old - Always take time to daydream about what you have accomplished. You can learn alot simply from observing your own life experiences. In most cases, you will see something you didn't before, thus allowing Wisdom to build inside yourself.  6-20-11



i read over my journal entries from this time in 2009 and last year in 2010.

6-2-2009:
(Laying in bed at home)
"God's GRACE - His unmerited favore, power to do and be what I was created to do and be. Ephesians 2:8-9"

6-13-10:
(Laying in the grass alongside Barton Springs Pool)
"Tho many folly in youthfulness and rate good/bad by it - they, too will face it's escape and die by the lack of it if not in it. I know who I am and whose I am. Thankful for Your protection, Father. The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy - You come to bring everlasting life.  Life is beautiful - I am beautiful. I AM LIFE!"

6-10-11:
(Laying in Pre Antum room bed)
"Been admitted to hospital. Effaced at 50%. Braxton-Hicks are painful. I had a Dr's appt at 10am - seen at 10:50, admitted into St. David's at 12:30pm. The Braxtons are referred to as 'irritation' and can be measured by the monitor now. Nice room. Nurses cool. Was given an anti-anxiety med. About to take an Ambien for peaceful sleep. I'm actually quite tired and ready. Won't be home until after Vicki is born. God is Good. Amen. :-)"

from my journal recordings, during this season i am well aware of who I AM and what my PURPOSE is. i remind myself to stay focused and not let the things of this world distract me from those facts. in looking at the previous two years of what i was thinking, i know today, my purpose He had all planned out, included bringing forth life. whats really interesting is there were no other entries between the 2009 and 2010 dates. they were back to back entries almost to the date.

its good for me to look at my journals and note my mentality and accomplishments. i gain so much wisdom from recording my life cycles and revisiting them. i encourage you to do the same.

No comments: